2009年1月27日

Tom

There are many cats at my office. They are so cute!!! We name all of them, but we call them same name when they have same look.
It was a good weather today, so he? she?, I don't know, but Tom basked in the sun with black cat "Kuro-chan".

Tom came close to us gradually, when we said "MIAOW" many times.


We always checked them, so we noticed one secret truth. Maybe ・・・maybe he is in eternal triangle(>_<)
Life is sooo beautiful, but sometimes we run into difficulties. It's same in the cats world!!!
Good luck, Tom!!!


3 件のコメント:

Peter さんのコメント...

hahaha ^,^ Now I am thinking 'My Neighbor Totoro' of Hayao Miyazaki. Parisa you might tell me where I can try the multi-legged bus-shaped giant cat, don't you?

parisa さんのコメント...

Hi, Peter! I don't know・・・ but maybe in Oita???

Peter さんのコメント...

^---------^ You're soooooo cute!!