2009年10月26日

Wedding party☆

Icchan, my friend got married a few days ago!
So I joined the wedding ceremony :)

In Japan, we prepare this Goshugi-bukuro for the party.
We put some money in this bag and write our name on it.
We have some rules about it.
For example, how to put the money, like where the face of the figure on note comes・・・
how to wrap it up, and so on.

And I painted my nails :)


And the time has come at last!!!
Happy wedding, Icchan!!! Congratulation!!!!
She was soooo beautiful, so I shouted "WOWWWW!!!", when I saw her in the wedding dress.
They've been with for 9 years.
And they were like the two who were the happiest couple in this world!!!
I envy them so much!!!(>_<)

And the place was like in Europe:)
I could spend a wonderful time!
Thank you, Icchan, and have a happy days with your husband for ever ♪

2 件のコメント:

martita さんのコメント...

I've heard that in Japan you have plenty of situations that you just have to behave in a special way... that's so interesting!

your friend looks so cute... :)

parisa さんのコメント...

Yes, we have many rules for special days, like wedding, death, and so on.
I always forget them, so I have to check them every time....