2009年8月16日

Maybe...

maybe the time has come at last, when I have to admit myself as shoesholic.
Actually I don't know if there is such a word or not...

I have some rules about which sandals I wear everyday.
1. Usually I wear red sandals everyday.
2. When it's rainy, I wear black wedge sole sandals which my mother gave it to me as my birthday present. Because its heels are high, so my foots aren't wet so much ♪
But they look so childish, so I can't wear them everyday. Sorry, mom again...
3. Pale emerald green sandals which I showed you the other day is for a special day :) Because I love them best.

But I can't wear all these sandals for a long time, because my foots hurt gradually (>_<) Also I can't tell my mother, but I hate wedge sole sandals, but my foots don't hurt so much, when I wear this type sandals, so I bought these new sandals :) I love this color best after all!!!



I hope my foots don't hurt when I wear these for a long time!!

BUT I stop go shopping for shoes any more for a while.
Maybe...

3 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

oh Parisa! you should never admit you are addicted to anything until you can't even get into your own home beacause of it!!!

martita さんのコメント...

they are sooooooooooo cute! <3
you just had to buy them and I understand that :)

parisa さんのコメント...

Emma and Martita, thanks for your comments :)

But I have to close my eyes when I pass by shoes shop for a while...