2009年8月16日

White puppys growth!

I went back to my parents house for the Bon.
"Bon" means our ancestors come back to us once a year in this season, so we welcome them with foods and flowers and so on.
It was the time they went back to their grave, when I arrived at my parents house, so I went to grave with my father and ancestors.
My father lit the stick of incense at the grave, so I prayed.

And do your remember these white three puppys yet???
They has become bigger! Their legs are longer than before.
I can't believe... it has past just one month!


I love this photo best! She looks smiles, doesn't she?? So happy face :)

By the way, my mother has been ill these days...
Before I went back to her twice a year, but I want to try to back to her as many as possible from now on.
Now she can't eat at all, but she could eat stew a lot, which I cooked.
And she was pleased with it :)


She wanted to talk to me a lot, when we were in bed. But I was so sleepy, so I couldn't listen to her. So she hit me many many times "Don't sleep, let's talk". So I tried, but soon I became sleepy again (>_<) Sorry, mom...

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Parisa, i'm sorry your Mom isn't feeling well. it's good that you are visiting her as much as you can, even if she wants to keep talking with you and not letting you sleep... :)

btw, the dogs have really grown a lot! they are still very cute though!

oh, and thank you for your lovely comments about my desk space... it's looking very messy this week, i may need to take a break and tidy up!

i hope you have a lovely day,
emma
x

parisa さんのコメント...

Thank you, Emma! You're always so kind!!

Oh, you tidy up your desk・・・. I though it was clean :)