2009年5月18日

☆cadeau☆

Today I remembered my friend Chika-chan's birthday was comming soon!!! On this Friday!
I was thinking what present I would give her. But I couldn't have nice idea, so I just went shopping "cadeau" after I finished my job. There are many handmade goods of talented people at that shop. I love that shop, and you can see it from here http://zakkacadeau.blog7.fc2.com/
The shop owner gave me some ideas, and I chose a necklace and jewelry box.



By the way, Tamu-chan gave me her handmade bread!! The model is my dog Moka!!! Sooo cute and tasty. She makes a lot of breads these days to be a baker!!! Good luck, Tamu-chan!!

2 件のコメント:

Fashion Personality さんのコメント...

Nice handmade site. Cute little dog. Do you bare to eat it?

parisa さんのコメント...

I bare to eat it(^_^)
It was tasty!!!