2009年5月30日

A lot of love!!!

My birthday is tomorrow, so my friends celebrated for me!!!
I'm sooooo happy(*^_^*)
These are lovely presents from them!


Do you know what these rabbits are???
They are pepper & salt, and if you hold and move their ears, you can get small pieces of pepper and salt for cooking ♪
So lovely!

This is a handmade strawberry mousse cake from Tamu-chan!
I don't know how to make the side chocolate.
She is so skillful at cooking.

All of them are from Chika-chan.

She works at flower shop, so she made this bouquet by herself. So cute!!!


She made a tiramisu. It was so tasty ♪

Lovely birthday cards!!
All of them are treasure for me...
Thank you!!

9 件のコメント:

Single Lady さんのコメント...

Wow! It looks like you got some lovely thing. I'd love to tuck into that cake right now. Those bunnies are adorable.

parisa さんのコメント...

Thanks, Helen!
"tuck into" is a new word for me:)
I'll use it♪

Unknown さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday Parisa!!!

you must have very lovely friends indeed to receive such yummy presents... :)

i wouldn't mind tucking into that cake either!

have a fabulous day... :)

emma
x

Fashion Personality さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday Parisa!

The bunnies are so cute and the cake look so yummy! Wow! nice, wonderful gifts you have on your special day. :)

Sam さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you enjoyed that strawberry mousse and the tiramisu (I love tiramisu...)

parisa さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comments, Emma, Fashion Personality, and the Eejit!!
I'm so happy:)
They were so yummy☆

Karen さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday. Great photos and I love your template. It's my favorite color.

parisa さんのコメント...

Thanks, Karen!
I'm glad to hear you like my template. I like this color best!!

martita さんのコメント...

maybe too late, but still: happy birthday! :)
hope that you haven't forgot about me ;)