2009年5月1日

presents☆

I couldn't have seen my friend Miyumiyu for two months.
But I can see her day after tomorrow, so I wrapped up my present to her wedding album!! I hope she'll like it!!


And mother's day comes soon. What will you give your mother??? Handmade gift???I chose two dishes. one for pasta and another is a bowl. Cats picture is on the dishes. I want to show you the dishes, but they've already wrapped up(>_<) So I can't・・・.

I hope she'll also like this present!!
I can't wait to see their happy face!!

3 件のコメント:

Fashion Personality さんのコメント...

Wow! They're nicely packed. I trust they'll love it and appreciate your sincerity.

martita さんのコメント...

lovely album... <3

I don't have idea what to give my mother, but it's still some time ;)

Single Lady さんのコメント...

That album is gorgeous, what a thoughtful gift! I'm sure they will love it.