2008年12月22日

Job in Japan

Now in Japan, there is a business depression. It's so big problem for us. Even if a person who has a job, he might lose his job suddenly ・・・. Someone who isn't a full-timer was said "Quit this job, and go away from your company house in three days." So not only he lost his job, but also he lost his house suddenly. It's so cruel. But on the other hand, there is a mayor tries to help such people!

Now I'm not a full-timer at my office, but maybe I can take a job exam in January. I've wanted to be a full-timer at my office for a long time. So I'm happy!! I hope I can pass the exam!!!

4 件のコメント:

Peter さんのコメント...

Everywhere in the world suffers from the depression.. Be confident!! You will pass the exam!!

Unknown さんのコメント...

There is turmoil allover the world right now and it's not predicted to end any time soon :(

I'm sure you will pass your exam :)

emma
x

martita さんのコメント...

You will pass exam :) don't worry about it and just be enthusiastic!

Sabine B. さんのコメント...

Good luck!!