2008年12月3日

Nenngajo

Last night, our plan for Mami-chan was successful!!!
I'm happy, because she was so pleased with it.

But we made a mistake (>_<)
When we checked the switch of the room light and prepared the cake ・・・, we noticed that we forgot the lighter ・・・. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to appear with the cake in the dark!!!

Anyway we had a good party!!!


And I made a New Year Card tonight. My mother asked me to make their cards, so I printed 55 cards just now. Next year is Cow's turn, so I chose this design, and I'll write some messages for each persons later. Usually New Year card is white. But this year, post office made a pink and yellow card for the first time. They are light colors, so cute!!


2 件のコメント:

Peter さんのコメント...

Congratulations on your success as I expected!! Not many Moms in the world could have that kind of sincere birthday party.. No lighter situation should be a real fun.. lots of laughs I can imagine.. ^,^

martita さんのコメント...

card is gorgeous and so different from the european culture - probably that's why I'm looking at it with my moutch open and I'm wondering if my friend who speaks japanese would understand that :) just lovely :) greetings from the other side of Globe ;)