2008年12月1日

Mami-chan

I took this picture last year, and this is a birthday cake for Mami-chan. The doll on the cake looks like her so much!!! Her birthday is December 9th, but she is too busy ・・・these days. So I thought it was difficult to have a party this year. But just now she sent me an E-mail, and maybe ・・・ we can have a party tomorrow!!! Chika-chan and I have already bought a present for her. It's cosmetics of Jill Stuart. It's so cute!!! I hope she will be pleased about them. And we also have another plan for her. I hope it can succeed!!! If I can succeed it, I want to show you them (^_^)



2 件のコメント:

Peter さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Peter さんのコメント...

Of course you will be successful for Mami-chan and she will be very proud yourself.. Alway happy to see such a beautiful family. ^,^